Minibike Track @ Tumblegum MX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That track is great Hillz i really like the step up and down in height on the track plus the slow corners and the flowing ones to its got a bit of everything.

yer the pic doesnt do it justice, the pit it over 2m deep. the jump out is either land flat or jump big & make the little landing.. same with the jump back into the pit, ex the landing is huge & steep with a corner right after

She's end up a big lake if he didn't full it in. You will be alright on the dirt hillz?hehe, don't forget to change the tyres to knobbys mate;)

haha..... in the wild my normal habitat i would just keep the roady on the back but since there will hundreds of people to laugh at me & we will most likely run time trials i got a brand new set of shinko 520 durts to go on the bike

I suspect we will be trying some big lines on thursday and some decent transfers

Sent from the family throne

Great ride yesterday for the final track prep & test before the weekends activities.. i either need a bigger engine or get a 110 for these kind of race's.. hard work on a CRF50 lol

Cheers Hillz, surely there is more
images

Latest posts

Back