minigp/naked/motard

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very sneaky...Racing 2 classes with 1 bike. I like his way of thinking ;)

Last edited:
That thing looks amazing! It doesn't even look like a small bike until you actually see you on it! nice!

Does it jump well? Kinda werd I thought motard was for dirt bikes only??

Thats why they are calling these miniGP and not motard. they will be a separate class running in AUS to the motard class.

There will be 3 road racing classes in VIC and most likely all of AUS. they will be motard chinese, motard open & MiniGP. and of course all pocket bikes.

346qiop.jpg

6z11e8.jpg

The thing Dirtmax is selling doesn't look anywhere near as awesome as the other bike, which I suspect is European ;)

yeah it is. and if you go to the website you'll also see that its the dirtmax price but in Euro's. you get what you pay for though.

Pitster look like they're getting in on the action. does that look like a starter motor through the fairings?

MINIGPR150.jpg

Probably me :faint:
:thumbup: - should add a V2 head straight up, otherwise I think it would be a bit dead! They should make it a 2-pinger....that would be a nice piece of gear!
Hmmm what whould the top speed be!!??

you may as well just buy a NSR50 or 100 if you want a 2 singgg zarr sing singar. that is what they're based off.

I think maybe you should keep them stock as a rock, build up numbers then have an open mod offshoot class that has the 2smokers and liquid cooled, like the current motard classes.
Otherwise I think it may be a bit pricey for someone to get a bike and have to spend heaps on modding it just to be somehwere near the front.

Pitster look like they're getting in on the action. does that look like a starter motor through the fairings?

That's more like it!

Looks like a starter motor to me... No kick starter kind of implies that it will be ;)

Latest posts

Back