Miniriders' Catastrophe!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
want my adress terry tuffnut?
u can come and shine my balls

lol yeh id trust you to think of something like that. nah ill give you my address tho, you can use the $15 i gave you to help pay. or you can just give it back to me.

lol yeh id trust you to think of something like that. nah ill give you my address tho, you can use the $15 i gave you to help pay. or you can just give it back to me.
lol why would i fly there if ur threatining me?
doesnt make sense

Now now lady's dont get your nikker's in a knot,while your down there grow yourself some balls and NOT FIGHT OVER THE INTERNET FFS!

why does he have your $15???

lol. cos i broke a gear in my old bike like 6 months ago and ducar said he had one...i gave him money and my address but i never got it. i told him and he said he'd get another one, never got that one either, same happened again.

yeh stuff gets lost in the mail but i dont think it could happen 3 times...

19 " pffffft my sunnys are bigger an that

"KICKS HILLZ IN THE NUTZ" while slapping ducar up side his head with my bluetooth dongle

chokes sean with usb cable while beating hills with my modem

Ripps of the letter keys D,I,C,K and plant them into hillz forehead, whips out the ipod cable and ties his hands up, pulls out the joystick from the bottom draw from back in 2000' when it was cool to play aeroplane games, runs outside into the alley, swings it around untill it catches the top off the roof, grabs on like a graple hook, pulls himself up....DOOoooooo Shutdown computer freezed,,, fuck. :D
l

^^^

haha possible the most funniest thing ive ever seen on miniriders to date :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back