Miniriders.com 2014 Ride Weekend March 15-16

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xLOCOx

Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
we need to get a ride day going for next year...... hmmm star glen lodge, we need 15 of us its like $80 for the night i think but maybe 2 nights :D, im going there this spring so i will let you know how it goes and what its like....... SO WE MAY NEED SOME DATES TO BOOK!!
2014 fun :)

LIST-:
Motorman + 3
xLOCOx + 1
Snaptrax + 2 of his mates
Hussey
-----
-----
Killpatrickyum
zwebx
-------

Last edited:
Count me in.

Last I heard though that Starglen Lodge were having noise complaint issues and they banned mini's there.

Might want to double check that one.

I think a Miniriders.com Weekend sounds like a winner though for sure. Let me know how I can help setting it all up.

for some strange reason i think a 300cc 2 banger would be louder so hmmmm.... i'll see what can be done
cheers loco

Nah not a chance actually, different type of sound wave out of a 2stroke and not nearly as loud. When i was at MotoGP last year the loudest bikes there were the 250's, which are a single cyl 4S 250 and the noise was that nuts i had to cover my ears when they passed in a pack, weird especially considering the MotoGP bikes are 250hp+ and 4cyl.

really oh i take it back then

Come to a VCM meet, best example :) I mentioned to a flag marshall once about the noise coming out of some of the ol 500 2smokes, he looked at me and said "that's nothing, you should hear the noise when you guys take off!" i laughed :) But apparently we're the loudest bikes of the lot....

When i was at MotoGP last year the loudest bikes there were the 250's, which are a single cyl 4S 250 and the noise was that nuts i had to cover my ears when they passed in a pack, weird especially considering the MotoGP bikes are 250hp+ and 4cyl.

smaller bore yes but higher rpm by alot and on the gas all the time

Its also because of the single cylinder. On bikes with multiple cylinders the sound waves come out of the exhaust much closer together and can cancel eachother out to an extent

^^well your in vic right?
if so could do maybe feb- march one of those it would be awesome hey
so thats 2 guys ?
we need a list of the people going

Nope.... GP bikes smash around the 18+k mark, the lil 250's have an upper limit (as per Dorna rules) of 14k. But on the gas ALL the time, deffinately :)
on the cbr250rr thats currently in my shed redlines at 20k or about 19 :)
i love that sound..

on the cbr250rr thats currently in my shed redlines at 20k or about 19 :)
i love that sound..

Biggest fraud of a bike ever built. Hear some bike absolutely wide open screaming along, turn around, and there is some kid going 50 km's per hour. Makes ya laugh !!

haha yeah, even pulling out of a side street you have to ride the clutch.. this one time i went to go around a 4wd on my favorite hill, the driver decided to be a prick and fanged it while i was next to him.. took heaps more room than i thought i would need.. and thats winding up to get around him i would have had to get back behind him if i did not already have enough speed up

Biggest fraud of a bike ever built. Hear some bike absolutely wide open screaming along, turn around, and there is some kid going 50 km's per hour. Makes ya laugh !!

yes true, but still put out more horsepower than the current 250 (**** house)singles (road bikes). My lil FZR was a awesome little thing, but you had to hit about 6k just to pull out from a stop LOL And christ if you ever hit 18.5!!! well lets just say that i only did it once and near went over the bars, apparently the built in limiter worked in a different way to modern bikes, i.e it would cut the electrics for about a second (just like hitting the kill switch).... not cool man, not cool.

If i get my Wr450 il be there. Stuff it il come anyway.

Latest posts

Back