miniriders.com QLD Ride day at parklands 11/5/2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini mullisha

Miniriders Legend
Reaction score
Heres a bit of my footage , more to come :)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1gf_ljz9Q88" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

haha Bretto, I wouldn't of even caught you on the stocka mate, she rips

Man your quick as on that 88, it makes me tired just watching it. Thanks for sharing lad. I gotta learn to hold it like that in corners damn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Thats me in the blue and yellow gear giving bretto my best shot... I was like a serial pest out there for ya looking at the footage bretto!!! If I wasnt on camera, I was pretty close behind trying to keep up... or waiting for you to let me pass.. ha ha...

One awesome thing I noticed when racing with you is how you take control of corners... you can push people high or low, and move in so close.. almost touching elbows and push your way through any small gap without actually bumping anyone..... its crazy!!! Good fun though!

Last edited:
Yep ^^^ no wonder his signature list is so long! But I have a little footage I'm working on now that shows unoturbo, dynamics,and some random bloke on a full size giving Minimullisha a bloody hard time and all of you chasing down Needapitty!

Was an epic battle to say the least!

Hats off to Bretto though by far the fastest bloke I've ever seen around that track!

Is that footage from needapittys reverse helmet cam? haha and i remember that bloody big bike ,he nearly landed on me a few times i swear , and i got footage from my chest harness of the same laps :) Still got that 1 to load up aswell, i give the camera a bit of a wave on 1 of the corners lol

Yep it is! I got absolutely nuthin all day I'd do 2 laps n somthing would break I even ran out of fuel one time:damnmate:
All the stick everyone gives atomik, Justin's bike was one of only two non problematic bikes all day!

Not true.. I had fuel tank/tap issues, and my rear sprocket bolts came loose... :(

Ive had to do my tap up a bit tighter too (only recently) and ended up tightening it up reveresd as i'm sick of it getting kinks in it, now its a direct line straight to the carb. As for the sprocket, get yourself some longer bolts and put nuts on the other end, bit of a PITA to install but once done you can be pretty sure they'll never come lose again :)

ok hers my version of needapittys reverse cam
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/j-FxfnGMhLE?list=UUcv2bteJk4U9KpatgD0j_Ig" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

^^ im exhausted just watching you, fantastic work mate, really got the feel for the bike^^

Latest posts

Back