MiniRiders Comp.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

First Of Many MiniRiders Comps.

The Winner Of this Comp will Recieve One full set of Black or White (what ever colour the winner chooses) Mini Bike plastics.

The Comp:

Everyone Is automatically involved with this Competition. The Aim is to refer as many people as possible.

By Clicking on the "User CP" Button above you will get your referall Link which you are to send people, that then register.

The person who Refered the Most ACTIVE Members Will Win.

Winner will be announced on the 30th September.

Rules:

1. There are no Limits to your referalls.
2. All Referalls Must be ACTIVE Members (Atleast 10 Posts by the end of the Comp).
3. All Referalls Must have Different IP's than your own.
4. This Competition is Open to Australians ONLY.
5. Goodluck.

Any Problems Let me Know.

what if you dont have a crf style thumpstar?

does that disqualify us?

so theres no point in me trying to win this competition...

thats a bit discriminative isnt it?

I suppose you'd say the same if it was a new BMW because you don't have a licence ;)

You could always sell them ;)

Edit: (assuming you don't have a Lic... sorry if I'm wrong)

appology accepted.

Just trying to work out if there might be an alternative. As for selling them... more hassle than their worth i think.

appology accepted.

Just trying to work out if there might be an alternative. As for selling them... more hassle than their worth i think.

Do you mean to be a mad gronk jerk or were you just born like that?
All the posts I have seen by you have been negative, If the plastics won't fit your bike and you don't want to sell them then the logical thing to do would be to stay out of the thread!

Anyways who won?
Congrats to the winner

i think this had alot to do with the fact that not many ppl knew there was a comp going on. just a suggestion but i do believe that comp threads, winner threads etc... need to have a small section on the home page, like on the current threads a sticky section for 3 threads. i have seen this kind of setup on a few forums and it seems quite effective. this is also enclusive of 50 of the month pole's as they should also have a small section on the home page and something for the winner.

Cheers, Tony.

or you can just give them to me i dont mind taking them off your hands lol

well done franky, good idea's mate. the copy command in windows is a terrific piece of code isnt it?? stop bothering me child and grow up, maybe you should stop coming here, some of the content is a little too mature for you E.G: words that contain more than 4 letters. i understand you will find this post a little confusing and hard to understand so i will put it into something you will understand, your favourite form of language...

FUCK OFF!

Cheers, Tony.

well done franky, good idea's mate. the copy command in windows is a terrific piece of code isnt it?? stop bothering me child and grow up, maybe you should stop coming here, some of the content is a little too mature for you E.G: words that contain more than 4 letters. i understand you will find this post a little confusing and hard to understand so i will put it into something you will understand, your favourite form of language...

FUCK OFF!

Cheers, Tony.

haha dam right.

Latest posts

Back