Miniriders Devlopment Site

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks really good MM.

just noticed on the blog page that the logo pic is overlapping and the home button (if its meant to be visible) looks off..

only the bottom sponsor advert is clickable

the gallery link across the top takes you to this forum not the dev site..
same goes for the contact us link. and id say the target for that one is wrong..

when i click on my username and the hit the edit profile button it takes me to the mod cp panel lol

Thanks Sean. Thats the kind of stuff I need.

Don't worry about Gallery link. Working on that already. The blog won't change that's me so will fix that up shortly.

The other 2 are rippers. Didnt' notice them.

recent thread not owrking still

and the font in the drop down box on chat is ****ed

It's working fine. Just needs to be tweaked to show unread messages to users with access to the private forums.

Chatbox drop down is fixed.

not that i can see
i posted something in the another one thread and it doesn't show up in the latest thread module on the left hand side

also there is no option to log out of the site

not that i can see
i posted something in the another one thread and it doesn't show up in the latest thread module on the left hand side

also there is no option to log out of the site

Ok will take another look. I think it takes a little longer to update. Not sure.

Oh crap no log out is a biggy!! lol. Once your on MR you can never escape!!!! :deal:

Time some final testing from all VIP's!!

Get back to me with any issues in this thread.

Some things are just going to have to wait but put it on here anyway.

ETA for new site is next weekend!! :)

Main Page containing code outside of PHP brackets or failure to be commented out on the top of the page:

'); var sidebar_align = 'right'; var content_container_margin = parseInt('197px'); var sidebar_width = parseInt('177px'); //-->

layout of user page broken, sponsor banner out of place there too:

Untitled.jpg

looks good to me

get her up man i'm keen

and we are more likely to pickup problems if we are using it constantly to

I like how on some forums it shows the people who have viewed the thread , is that function on the new site ?

Thanks guys will look into it.

I got no idea on who has viewed threads function.

Not sure if I even want to switch it on but will look into it.

Latest posts

Back