Miniriders Email SPAM!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Aslan

Reaction score
I have HEAPSS!! of emails from emails from Miniriders that keep on telling me that someone has posted a new post in a thread i have posted a comment in.. When i click to unsubscribe down the bottem of the email it just bring my email inbox up.. i cant unsubscribe. Its really annoying!

yer been hapening to me for years! , im on a couple other forums and i get sent emails when there actually replied to!!! miniriders just seems to do it like once at the end of every week so theres really no point in it at all....

it's your choice you subscribe to the thread i think this can be change in your user cp

but saying that you should be able to unsubscribe i'll check it out later

just searched my inbox i got 1403 Emails out of 1474 from Miniriders :D beat that!

5 a week?!?
Dude thats nothing i get easily over 15 or more a week.
Doesnt bother me..

yeah its part of your user settings like coolmodee just said.

go to user cp and change your settings.

Yeah just change your settings otherwise every monday you will get those emails. Also just make sure that when you post you have the no email notification selected.

im set to getting no emails from this site from subscriptions
and still get emails from them.....

They may be old threads that you were previously subscribed to before you changed that setting. You may need to go over your old subscribed threads coz some could still be active.

never happened to me, dont think I've ever got an email from this site hahah

i went to user cp and tried but i would have to go through hundres of pages!!! and unsubscribe them all..... guess i can live with it...

Let us ignore those which are not wanted and I do not worry about it !

Latest posts

Back