MINIRIDERS Fitness

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TBH

I'm 95kg at the moment I'd be happy with 85-90 but Just need to get my core strength back again. Right up to my mid 20's I was super fit! even as a smoker.....
I just need to get the motivation back again. My back wont tolerate this kind of abuse for two much longer, so I really need to get my ass into gear!

Stubsy Mate!

I think you're getting the wrong idea. I'm after a quick fix, not a tough on going fitness work out! :confused-smiley-014

haha, there is all clenbuterol, for horses but has amazing results haha. had a mate on it and wow!

Pretty sure this is what everyone is after...the 'quick fix'....clearly it works!!

[video=youtube;QWPxE1D5qto]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWPxE1D5qto[/video]

haha, there is all clenbuterol, for horses but has amazing results haha. had a mate on it and wow!

Think I might take a leaf out of Paul Gallen and the Cronulla Sharks book n get on those peptides! :)

Better just go into one of those health food shops n sus it out!

Think I might take a leaf out of Paul Gallen and the Cronulla Sharks book n get on those peptides! :)

Better just go into one of those health food shops n sus it out!

Nah mate dont put that **** into your body!!!

Just get a pushy, go riding and slowly work your fitness back up. Track yourself on your phone using GPS or something. Once your cardio catches up, start doing further distances find a nice little run and then start trying to up your average speed everytime you go out(ie push and try to beat your last time).

You'll be fit again in two months riding like twice a week. I did that a couple of years ago after I started to pudge up....Was working but the work was **** and really no heavy stuff just climbing up and down ladders, legs were good but the upper body started to suffer really bad after about a year!

Got back into fitness riding lost 3kgs the first week. Dropped 5kg all up(there wasnt that much pudge really) by the end of hte month and was looking good again, and back to my normal BMI of 8% body fat. Nothing really beats cycling for fitness!! :thumbup:

I need to get back into some form of fitness
Pre kids I used to cycle a lot and could swing off my mini for laps and laps

Now I'm fat , my bike has flat tyres and hasn't been riden in 3 years , and I can only do 1/2 a lap on a mini :thumbdown:

And I just smashed a sausage roll and a donut , so maybe the diet has to change :(

Yeah I hear you mate I'm in the same boat.

Watching the diet does help. I just need to do a bit more exercise running the dogs.

I decided to get the old weights out a few weeks back, set the bag up and even found my old skipping rope!
Gave up the iced break for a protein shake in the mornings, started feeling pretty good too! But I haven't touched the gym stuff since I got back from the mini X cup! Hahaha

I decided to get the old weights out a few weeks back, set the bag up and even found my old skipping rope!
Gave up the iced break for a protein shake in the mornings, started feeling pretty good too! But I haven't touched the gym stuff since I got back from the mini X cup! Hahaha

Your a machine Cordogs , I'm picturing a scene from rocky 4 of you training :boxe:

I felt a bit better on the bike today
Purely because we shortened the track hahahah

Latest posts

Back