Miniriders Stickers

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkilik11

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

havent posted here in ages,

I went on the miniriders store and it says stickers but theres none there.

Anyone know if they will make or sell any?

Cheers,

Tom

^ What she said, the shirts were wanted by all and bought by hardly any so any further merchandise will be hard to come by.

Maybe if we sell the remaining shirts.....

Hey minifighter, I missed the shirt ordeal, but I will buy two. How do I do it? Got plenty of mediums in stock ??

I gotta count the shirts again. 1 guy has an order for 2 larges already. Pretty sure we are out of them. Heaps of mediums though. Just order through the store.

^^^ Will take a small/medium depending on there sizing if you got any left mm

I gotta count the shirts again. 1 guy has an order for 2 larges already. Pretty sure we are out of them. Heaps of mediums though. Just order through the store.

That would be me. Hope you do have some larges left, haven't been told otherwise yet. I'm only new here but already i can see it's a cause worth supporting. get in and grab em while ya can ladies n gents. :action-smiley-035:

That would be me. Hope you do have some larges left, haven't been told otherwise yet. I'm only new here but already i can see it's a cause worth supporting. get in and grab em while ya can ladies n gents. :action-smiley-035:

I definitely have 1 more large left just not sure on 2 mate. I will have to get back to you. Will be sent tomoz at the latest.

Haha no worries, they have the old url on them though but oh well! ill get myself a medium

going to custom make a sticker!

hhhmmmm interesting i would have to see how big a medium is... but i thinks it would be fairly tight...... what about window stickers? i would put one on the back of the ba.....

She...

My gosh. Never in all my life have I been called a she. It's women to you MR. MF :p

They're good quality. I've had mine since they first came out and still going strong.

Latest posts

Back