MINIRIDERS T-SHIRT desighn poll!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what one is the best??

• geezus18

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • pittn

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • wardya

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • wardya 2

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • mickalomanic

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trashthumpy

Reaction score
ok boys this is the poll to decide what desighn we want on a t-shirt, if u wanna make more go for it, and just post it in here and il add it to the poll or make anouther one.

GEEZUS18
FRONT
mrfront-1.jpg

BACK
geezus18back.jpg

PITTN
pittn.jpg

WARDYA
FRONT
wardyafront3.jpg

Last edited:
just a thought but maybe the winner should receive a free shirt??? just throwin it out there.

im voting for mickalomanics but in black instead of the dark blue shirt great design, whered you come up with that?

haha sure sure! heres a bit better fron (i put it on photoshop and had a bit more of a play!)
mrfront-1.jpg

as some1 suggested i think we should all send our money to who ever is organizing it and then they can purchase thm and distribute them to the people that bought them

that was my totally awesome idea..lol..but we gotta have some kind of proof of purchase incase things get ugly! which i doubt

one word (mite b two lol) LIMEWIRE..ohh i kno how naughty, but if your smart you can downlad like the newest photoshop plus a key gen and everything. lucky for me my mum does a bit of graphic designing so we hav it n e ways!

thanks guys appreciate your comments... I'm proud to say i am a design school drop out. spent more time riding than at classes lol

Latest posts

Back