miniriders T-shirts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Miniriders T-shirt design do you want?

• Total voters
number 1 for me

are these actually gonna get made?

that is my plan

i just need to find a company then get everyones sizes order them and away we go

tho firstly i need to somehow get the very first pic back

also i wouldnt mind getting 2 designs made but also depends on the votes

Cheers guys for the interest

ESD were a parts company .... sold to and became mekone parts .... both comanies gone

I was reading ESD old posts , kept saying there in it for the long run .. guess not.

They seemed to have alot of ride days to.. good guys , need more people like that these days.

yeah it's a shame wogtaz .... seen alot of good crew pushed out by the volume sellers of crap like atomik and orion .... they simply snag too much of the market by undercutting everyone and selling ****.

By the way what hapened to the nac nac over the map of aus design I did ?....did it get voted out ??

I sorta liked that ..... the nac sorta fits the map and I think a few other crew liked it too

ok recently i have come across a few online companies to get these made up...

just one problem

i need the pictures enlarged not the whole shirt but the logos on the shirts

and what are people going to be willing to pay because it looks like these shirts may be around 35 or even more because of a design on the front and back, postage, quantity and colour of the actual shirt

I would maybe pay that for one of MICKALOMANIAC 2 designs .. but not for the others , look way to tacky .

my brothers gf's sisters bf .......yep i think tried to setup a screenprinting thing , he has all the crap .. he has done some shirts before i believe .. he may be able to do it.

Maybe if u can advertise their website on the shirts on the back or something maybe theyll drop the price?

Latest posts

Back