MiniRiders UK!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOXraceWES

Reaction score
While on my ban, my reason was for posting too much and it mentioned that I should make a forum of some kind but for UK Pitbikes but then I thought, hold on? Why not make it for MiniRiders as MiniRiders is having an ever growing population of UK riders joining.

During my ban I have worked on the layout and I've done a lot and not even 1/2 the way through.

I will not yet give the address to the website out until I'm 3/4 of the way done and I have got the domain and server up.

The launch will be around August time and I'm hoping you will all like it.

G'nite, Wes.

Good on ya mate haha

But remember this is going to be much of a hassle and going to take up alot of your time.

Although you seem to have too much time on your hands?

Yes, I've always got a lot of time on my hands and yes, it will be time consuming but it'll be worthwhile.

cool why dont me make a thread here ,and sticky that shizzle

saves you a lot of time and we get more hits

Good to see you have made the effort to redeem yourself , that takes maturity. It would be great to see a global web of miniriders communities.
legend!!!

Thanks unit_mx.

I was thinking that as well, make miniriders globally known. Heck, if it got that big I think I would have to start up a miniriders business selling merchandise like t-shirts and mugs haha.

If MiniRiders UK gets big I'm thinking of doing more for MiniRiders.

Latest posts

Back