miniriders upgrade!!!!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
hi all

the upgrade of our site is imenent and should happen over the next week or so
it has taken alot of work and will look good

so you may find the site down for a couple of hours but dont worry it's just the techies doing there thing

once the new site is up i will post a new sugestions thread and we would like to get a biot of feedback from you

see ya soon

coolie

i went on here i think last week and (befor christmas) at like midnight and it said it was being up graded and site was down?? is it bein upgrade again or like another stage of the upgrade?? just wonderin lol

i went on here i think last week and (befor christmas) at like midnight and it said it was being up graded and site was down?? is it bein upgrade again or like another stage of the upgrade?? just wonderin lol

That was just the tech guys getting things set up and ready for the upgrade but no upgrades have been done as yet. You will know when the site has been upgraded because it will have a whole new look.

man, this site just keeps gettin better n better.maybe, just one thing before you upgrade it could the techies put a link to the arcade somewhere THNX

Sweet, cant wait for a upgrade :d somthing different!

Do you guys have a set date now when the upgrade will be complete?

na no set date

we are being delayed by or graphic design mates

so it will be a bit longer just yet

i'll keep you guys updated as i am

hey all

the site upgrade is expected to go ahead tonight at midnight hopefully

so dont be afraid if the site is down

Haha, as will i
Looking foward to it Coolie!
Any hints??

it suuucks...no pic in my avatar, the white background looks like any other forum., the pages need forever to load up...not likey at aaaall!!:mad:

New site is very very SLOW, doesn't fit 1024x768, post icons not working and color scheme is way too retro, yellow and white stripes ??? my two cents

ok all
this is the new look miniriders

whats ya thoughts i have a couple as crf said size is one colours dont mind to much brighter than the tacky brown

any sugestions you guys have let me know or throw up a post

hmmm
i find it heaps quicker than the old one
the recent threads thing is on the left hand side of the page at all times
the chatbox is at the bottom of the main page

i'm gunna set up the site navigation up on the right hand side of the screen again i use that alot

what else????

Latest posts

Back