miniriders upgrade!!!!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its allright, one thing it needs though is the "new posts" button up the top.

Its VERY slow... to change pages and move around.. Personally dont really like the look. But mabe coz it a big change.. but TOO BLOODY SLOW!!

i thought it was alrite...its probs wont be slow once u load the page a few times so the computer can get use to it!!!

still no luck with the pick in the avatarrrrrr:mad::mad:...used every possible option on imageshack...no result

Well i think it's good like with chatbox you can change the size of the text. And i love the new site.:D

I reckon its mint aye. Maybe its because I'm used to another forum with the same sort of layout.

i dont think that its too bad, it's just gonna take a bit of getting used to, find out where everything is again, not too sure bout the colour scheme, but that just could be cause its completly oposite from the old one, lol

It does load alot quicker, my net speed has been slowed to 56k (gone over my limit :() and it loads faster than the old one used to when net was running at 1500k

i have found that you can custom your home page as you like

well sort of you can minimize sections that you dont really wanna look at

i will remember this and when you log in next it will be the same

It's weird that everyone's saying how slow it is. I'm actually finding it quicker than the old one. :confused:

Only some people's avatars are showing up for me.... the rest just have that little box with the red cross. And for some reason, any thread that has an emoticon added to the title is showing as the little red box. But emoticons in the body of the text are displaying.

I like it, and you'll all get used to it.

Too many oldies too set in their ways! :p

hmmm pretty weird
i noiced you had one up before so maybe do what ya did then

was the dirt bag one from memory

yop...tried to put it there again...system tells me can`t download the file....?????:confused:...bugger

Can someone tell me the difference between a private message and a visitor's message? :confused:

Obviously I know what a private message is.... but what's this visitor's message? Is it public and can been seen when someone clicks on your profile? And there's a box to view the conversation on your profile.

Just wanna know how it works before I say anything too bad in there. :p

Also you can see who has viewed your profile....:eek:

**mental note to self..... can no longer stalk undetected** ;)

Last edited:
New site is very very SLOW, doesn't fit 1024x768, post icons not working and color scheme is way too retro, yellow and white stripes ??? my two cents

Site is also very slow for me, doesnt fit the 1024x768 and post icons not working. Maybe there is a problem with that?
I agree totally, the colour scheme actually reminds me of the shop "Anaconda". The shop with all the camping, fishing, outdoor stuff etc.

seems a visitor message is a message that anyone who views your profile can leave on ur profile, i would say everyone that views the profile will be able to see it again

seems a visitor message is a message that anyone who views your profile can leave on ur profile, i would say everyone that views the profile will be able to see it again

Yeah, I just left one on yours. BigM said he can see it, so yeah it stays on your profile for anyone to see. Sorry I experimented on you Kingers.... I'll change what I said to something a little less lame. ;)

Latest posts

Back