Minitard Track Day - Saturday 26th June 2-7pm

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im keen as mustard , i have a cpl lil things to do to my crf this week hopefully ill have it back early next week ?
cpl of questions , wat classes are there ? 110 / 125 /12 inch / 10 inch ?

im keen as mustard , i have a cpl lil things to do to my crf this week hopefully ill have it back early next week ?
cpl of questions , wat classes are there ? 110 / 125 /12 inch / 10 inch ?

no classes, just a bunch of guys getting track time and talking shit track side :first:

pete have you made a thread on MG i was talking to the boys yesterday and there pretty keen

sweet as being a noob thats right up my alley hope to get out there

dangit cant come boy ive got a Boys Brigade skills day out at the farm wich includes riding and i have to go to get my 2nd level skills badge!
sorry but again priorities besides i dont think anyone could take me anyway.
so you guys have fun!
stay safe!
and put up as many pictures as you can so i can add them to my "Motard session i have missed" folder!
thanks,
james

bikes pree much together.. im thinking il have to go buy the cdi for the ork, chinamen left it out in the ship ment:(
but fingers crossed it will be 100% ready:D

my motor isn't going and I still don't have my tyres from Sam.. :cursing:

It's creeping up too soon.

ment to start at two - but i stuffed up the flyers, so just rock up at 2 :)

Tyd is it possible you shored something ? is there power coming from the stator?

ment to start at two - but i stuffed up the flyers, so just rock up at 2 :)

Tyd is it possible you shored something ? is there power coming from the stator?

Mate, I have no clue. I pretty much given up on it until I find patience to work on it again.

ya still got ya 110 running tho ty?

and i gotta say thanks to Pete! helped me out heaps and now i got me some tard wheels :D

im grabing the cdi and chain tomoz, that SHOULD be all it needs to run. everything else is theres and nealy all is new lol

bump:D

cdi rocked up today... words cant describe my happyness, got spark :D chucked the take on and put some fuel in started first kick it sounds awesome:D

bout to go grab a chain now sooo happy :D

Latest posts

Back