Minor performance, and massive cosmetic upgrade!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

br0die

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just got paid and I'm going on a spree of upgrades!

So far I've ordered:

Performance:
- OKO 26mm Flatslide Carby w/ 38/102 Jets

Cosmetics:
- Fox Graphic Kit
- Grey Billet Fuel Cap/Breather
- Fluro Pink Fuel Line
- Red Fuel Filter
- Red Gear Shift Lever
- Pitster Pro Forget Kick Start Lever
- Hour Meter
- Red Coloured Throttle Cable

I'm also tossing up whether or not to go the following:

- Carbon Fiber Cut-away Ignition Cover
- Carbon Fiber Air Filter

And finally, needing some opinions on the following two items.

First of all, some folding clutch and brake levers:

eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d

Are they any good? Would they fit etc?

And secondly, wanting to know whether this actually works and is worth the dough. Has anyone had any experiences?:

eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d

It looks handy for both practicality and wank factor, so if it works, i'm getting me one!

If anyone is interested, I'll post pics up of the parts.
And don't worry, there will be pics once she's all assembled and looking brand new!

Cheers,
br0die

Hey mate,

Those look alright! I might go with those, or something similar at least, thanks!

Also, if the LED Indicator doesn't work, then I won't worry about it. Just thought it might be a cool gadget to have if it actually did work.

Also, yeh, the carby and cosmetic stuff has all been ordered and paid for!
I make more money than I know what to do with, though, so if you've got some opinions - feel free to fire away! :)

Cheers,
br0die

Yeah I have the same opinion! I will have some of your excess money you dont know what to do with?

The levers I linked are a bit more compact=wont hang out as far=less likely to be broken off & to me look heaps better
Them levers can be found a bit cheaper too

Just take your time & research what your buying, Most of the time its best to buy lots of one seller to get all the postage combined too

Haha, I may have more than I know what to do with, but I can assure you it's hard earned and manages to get blown within a week somehow anyway :p

I get paid monthly, which makes it a hell of a lot easier to spend quickly!

In regards to air filters man, you are best of trading bling for something that works. Go a unifilter or TB one and just oil and clean it after/before every ride!!

Latest posts

Back