Misano MotoGP - Spoiler Inside

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruby

Reaction score
What a finish!

1. Casey Stoner
2. Chris Vermulen
3. John Hopkins

DNF Valentino Rossi LOL :rolleyes:

Stoner is now 85 points clear of Rossi. Another result like that and the championship is definately in the bag. Stoner has the world championship, no question about that, but I'd like to now see Chris rank 3rd. I'll be watching Chris Vermulen now for the races leading up to the PI MotoGP.

Seems the Yamaha's gamble of running a new "more powerful" engine didn't pay off with Rossi's bike dying midway thru the race. Meh

Chris has really done well. Good to see two aussies on the podium again! And Ant West held his own and didn't crash this time.

Did you also see Capirossi giving Stoner a 'tow' into the pits as Stoner's Ducati ran out of fuel on the victory lap LOL Talk about pushing it. :D

I saw this it was good to watch.

that crash was funny at the very start of the race lol

What they didn't mention on the commentary was that it was Rossi who stuffed up. He dropped speed too much and cut of Randy de Puniet on the Kawasaki. De Puniet broke heavily to avoid taking out Rossi and ended up being highsided off his bike and thrown into Danny Pedrosa, taking out Pedrosa and also taking out Nicky Has-been ... I mean Hayden. :D

So it was Rossi who caused that mess. De Puniet shouldn't be blamed for the incident, it was Rossi's doing! Oh well, it was a good day at the office for the Rizla Suzuki team and a bad day for the Repsol Honda team.

I don't care much for Pedrosa, I'd like to see Vermulen take 3rd spot away from him.

Pretty sure it was Stoner towing Capirossi then Stoner also ran out coming into pits and was 'scootering' the bike in lol. Wouldn't want to cut it any closer eh? :p

No. Capirossi had his hand on Stoner's right wrist. So Stoner wasn't using the throttle. Capirossi's right hand was on the gas and you could see his arm pushing, rather than being pulled.

Towards the end of the pits you could see Stoner pushing the bike along.

Latest posts

Back