• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Misc Pit Bike Parts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cruiser075

Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION:

* Oil Cooler and Hoses
* Random Electrical Parts
* 41 tooth rear sprocket, 16 tooth front sprocket & chain
* Random Brake Parts
* Random Parts
* 150 head and Barrel, No Piston
* 184 head and Barrel with TB decomp valve fitted. Has had a top end failure, appears to have broken a valve but could possibly be rebuilt. No Piston.
* DHZ CRF50 frame with swingarm, Tripple clamps & USD forks, DNM Rear Shock XY150 Bottom end with inner rotor kit. Rear subframe does not fit this frame but goes with the sale.

I aquired all these parts as spares and have not used any of them so i can only comment on the condition from what i can see.

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:

I could seperate all these parts and sell them seperatly and I would probably get more money for them but i just want the whole lot gone, its taking up room in my garage, so $200 get you the whole lot. i dont want to seperate it at the moment. and i really dont want to post it either so cash on pick up.

REASON FOR SELLING:

Dont need it, its taking up room in my garage.

EXTRA INFO:

All Parts are used and are sold as is.

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:

Glenmore Park NSW call or text me on 0404496218 or message me here

PICTURES:

P1040585.JPG

P1040586.JPG

P1040587.JPG

P1040588.JPG

P1040589.JPG

P1040590.JPG

P1040591.JPG

P1040592.JPG

P1040593.JPG

P1040594.JPG

an you upload a pic of the 184 tb head w/o rocker cover and cam cover on it?

Give ya $40 smackers for the TB head and barrel.

i am very interested in this

Mate if you really want it make me a reasonable offer and I might just accept it, I want this stuff gone. Hey depending how much you of it you actually want you can probably sell the rest off and get most of your money back.

And that's what happens when you drop a valve, is the 184 barrel usuable mate or pretty marked up??.

well ladies and gents the good news is the parts are mine the bad news is im not parting out ill be building the 150 in the frame and the tb parts will be fixed and comming to vcm as spares sorry guys

thanks mate for the part i took the head to my mechanic and he is going to port the head and do the valves so ill have a killer head and also fix the barrel , so none of the parts will go to waste and we are putting the 150 bike together cheers heaps for holding them for me

No worries mate, pleasure dealing with you, I wanted the whole lot gone and you were the first to say you would take everything and pick it up, glad the bits are useful and obviously the head isn't cracked through the inlet valve like another member mentioned in another thread.

Cheers Chris

Latest posts

Back