Mistakes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cass38a

Reaction score
I thought I would start a new thread where we can list our mini related mistakes, and how we would fix them or what we would do different if we could start over (you may have paid money for a performance mod only to find it didn't work etc).

I will start the ball rolling.

I had enough money to buy a MSO pro and was going to buy one but was too tight and bought a X7r instead, before I even rode it I was looking at fastace forks and oil coolers to upgrade, I can't justify the money to do it now but it was only $200 more at the time.

lol lets bump this thread, i bought my mxb biggest mistake i could have bought a agb27 but thought my mxb was better :( but i have my mso now so im happy.

I got ripped off on my old bike which was such an old turd, my new bike cost as much and its way better.

I bought my first bike, complete POS for $750. Engine carked it within about 4 rides.

im the same as cass i was going to buy a crf50 but thought nah its going to cost over 2k to get it to be a decent pitty an instead i bought a pitpro 138 thinking ill buy it an not do any mods to it but ive pretty much changed every part on the pitpro with the money ive spent i could of had a pimpin crf50
lol

Wise man says. Think three times and do it once! Not think once and have to do it three times. Goes for nearly everything. Learn from other peoples mistakes, not your own. If in doubt, power out. The grass isnt always greener on the other side. Try before you buy. Life is like a shit sandwich, the more bread you have the less shit you have to eat. Pay attention at school or you will end up working for the people you laughed at while you were there. Some pointless dribble for some maybe.:eek:

Latest posts

Back