modding crf150f

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hay MATE that exhaust will not fit look at this exhaust it nothing like a pit bike exhaust
CRF150-250f%20graphics.jpg

Do you really want to put a cheap china exhaust on a honda crf150..

yeah fmf make exhausts i think.... take a look on fasterminis.com they have somestuff for crf150r's at least... maybe f's and i think it would all be the same anyway

yeah fmf make exhausts i think.... take a look on fasterminis.com they have somestuff for crf150r's at least... maybe f's and i think it would all be the same anyway

crf150f run a/c motors, crf150r run w/c motors

Oh and using you're only a teen as an excuse doesn't really work, there are 'teens' here that rock killer crf88s and other dope bikes.

hay MATE that exhaust will not fit look at this exhaust it nothing like a pit bike exhaust

yeah i dont know mate, because people put pitbike exhausts on crf150f.
also in that photo they might have had it fitted, then again the othert people might of had it fitted to ;)

yeah i dont know mate, because people put pitbike exhausts on crf150f.
also in that photo they might have had it fitted, then again the othert people might of had it fitted to ;)

Everyone in this thread has said no, but if you wish not to listen, buy the exhaust then come back next week and ask why you didn't listen to start with :fumeur7:

Everyone in this thread has said no, but if you wish not to listen, buy the exhaust then come back next week and ask why you didn't listen to start with :fumeur7:

i hear you on this one. paying that much for a bike then going and putting a $90 exhaust on it i just dont understand champ.. mite be a good idea to have a little more of a look around.. get a feel for prices on better systems

narr, i just realized it wont fit.
i'll keep on looking ;)

:cheer2: keep looking champ better out ther for that bike. you'll find one.
ebay or fourms someone mite have a second hand one. good luck champ

Latest posts

Back