modified 32mm exhaust to fit bbr frame

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirtrider

Reaction score
I finally got around to making one up to fit my bike, got a 32mm exhaust off e-bay took it in to work and cut it up. The only other stuff i needed was a 90 degree bend so i could tuck the exhaust back in behind the frame the same as the old one. Only took afew hours taking my time, so it's all tac together just has to be tig up now. The only thing with it is you have to undo the top shock bolt and move it back out of the way to fit the exhaust through because it is all in one piece not two pieces like the old one. Where it fits into the muffler is too wide to fit between the spring and the frame and it doent help with the extra bends in the exhaust trying to twist it through. Still may have to be modified a little bit because i think the rear muffler is pointing up on a too higher angle, so it may need to be cut and shut to make it look a bit more tidy. Here are a few pictures.:D
P1060404.jpg
[/IMG]
P1060402.jpg
[/IMG]
P1060406.jpg
[/IMG]

Eyy I've got the same exhaust. I paid $74.00 dollars including postage for mine.

could you make a small video of the bike running? i would like to hear the exhaust.

yeh i've got the same exhaust but i haven't got my bike going yet because i haven't got some of the stuff to get ir goin plus, i'm dying to hear what it sounds like.

I'm not sure how to videos on here, but i can tell you it sounds sweet i shortend the muffler about 40mm and repacked the packing in there and used some goo to seal it up good.

Latest posts

Back