Modifying Stock Exhaust

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bighomedog11

Reaction score
I am thinking about removing the Baffle on my Stock Exhaust, on my 125cc pitbike. I am wondering is it worth doing this? Will it increase or decrease performance? I am also wondering what is the best way to remove it to make it straight pipe, I am a welder so opening the muffler up wont be a problem. I am just trying to figure out what is the best way to do it and if it is worth doing. I know it will make it louder but will i notice a increase in performance?

is it worth doing, NO. id just leave it as it will sound like **** at the best of times, when you pull the muffler off the exhaust pipe can you see straight thru it? , if you can its straight thru and has know restriction, if you cant see thru it then buy a new muffler which is straight thru.

Defiantly not a good idea it wont increase performance at all... the only thing it will increase is your neighbours anger when they hear it

It will work if your exhaust pipe is 28mm in diameter were the muffler attaches.

ah dude my baffle is ****ed up so had to remove it n yeah it's ****ing loud when i start it up n my neighbours hate me. My son is scared ****less of it as it's very very loud. Mine's a 140cc tho.

Latest posts

Back