moding fairings

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gome

Reaction score
show us a picture of the bike, or a site where we can find pictures. Then go from there. Anything is possible but depends on how much time and money you would want to spend.

due to an irregular stud pattern on your "stock" plastics and the crf50 plastics all i can say is that you would be looking into modifying your crf50 plastics to get them to fit, they would go on but it would involve drilling new pilot holes for the screws to hold the plastics to the frame and when this is all done it may look out of place. your best option is to take a picture of how your "stock" plastics fit to the frame, see if you can have a look at a crf50 plastic set and find out what would be involved, measurments etc... OR post some pics up as rkhater32 said and we would look into it for you.

Cheers, Tony.

yes the crf50 style gaurds an fuel tank fit have a look at my green bike the frame on my bike an your bike are simmerlar

so divy did u need to drill any holes in the frame or fairings to fit the crf style fairings or did the holes all match up once u got the new fuel tank, an how much did it cost u for the tank and fairings?

the tank a fairings were allready on the bike i havnt really takin it apart so im not sure but ill have a look later

hey man thanks alot, who did u get the off cause maybe they will now how to it.

ahh damm, hey thanks michelin man, i see ur point and how does ur bros bike go

Latest posts

Back