Mod'n up a klx110

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitfactaX

Reaction score
A friend of mine is thinking about buying a 2005 klx110 and doing it up,
he wanted me to ask you guys what he will have to buy in order to change it to a 4 speed manual since he is not too good at that sort of stuff.

Cheeers :)

This might work

Kitaco QUICK Shift drum, 4-Speed. Makes all of your shifts more reliable and more precise with 30% less movement required to shift from gear to gear. Incorporates all of the same advantages of the other shift drums on the market but with the added bonus of QUICK SHIFT, all for the same LOW price.
Convert your stock 3 speed gear box into a four speed tranny. This is one of the cheapest fix ups that there is for your KLX. The fourth gear is already installed in your motor, install this drum and take advantage of it. $75.00

here's a link

CHP, Suzuki DRZ110, Kawasaki KLX-110 performance parts page including Kitaco, Takegawa, G-Craft and Classic Honda USA Billet aluminum pieces.

Thanks that looks like thats the part ! but ill need to buy that clutch thingo and i think that costs like 150-300 $ :rolleyes:

If i bought that and [Takegawa Cable clutch kit, WITH PRIMARY DRIVE GEAR]
Would it would be able to manually shifted into 4th gear?

Latest posts

Back