Mods to 138cc oil cooled lifan?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump, so guys where can i get my motor work done in SE QLD and where do you recommend i get all the parts i need

Inner rotor kit
cam regrind
lightened oil slinger
piston
boring
gaskets
porting
and 28mm keihin

Thats a load of shit, most of those 2 stroke 80s are making around 20bhp compared to 8-9 max for DHZ/Pitpro or any standard china pitty. One of my mates has a stock 85 rm80 and that thing is about 50 metres in front of my BSE 125 by the time I hit fourth.

The two stroke is always going to take off faster, where are you once your in fourth. If I was to race my Ducar in a straight line it goes nowhere in first or second, starts giving in third and then goes in fourth.

your going to have to tell us a little more. How much of the work can you do yourself? Can you strip the engine and send the parts off?

otherwise it might be best to go through a motorbike shop as they would have alot of connections for outsourcing the work you need done.

Roost might be able to help you out with who he got to do his work.

pfft

oh, btw 138cc pitro/dhz out of the box would flog kx,yz,rm,cr 80 out of the box... if u know what i mean
No way would a cheap chinese 138cc pit bike beat a quality japan made 80cc.. an 80cc 2er would be the equivalent to a 150cc Japan made 4 stroke maybe, but no way a pit bike!:eek:

now im all for bringing up old threads if there is something new and relevant to say but this argument is always happening and this thread is a year old
maybe some of these pointless old threads should be deleted it might make the site quicker too???

hey mate, if you need to no anything about working your bike go to big50.
it is melb. but he has digital inner rota, about $800 you can have 3 different race settings hooks up to a laptop. he has everything you need. the best around

Latest posts

Back