Mods to a atomik motox

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm..

Atomik Motox $550
Skip hire $250
The look on everyones faces when the bikes finally gone priceless.. theres some things money cant buy.. for everything else theres mastercard

franky lol its true soooooo true ,you really should have pumped that money into a better bike to start off with but none the less a grand with get ya some decent upgrades heres a list
rk 420 chain: $50
maxima pre oiled ready filter: $15
pro taper xr50 bars : $85
yz shorty levers:$30
kenda carlsbad rear tyre:$45
kenda millvile front tyre : $40
(if you have crf plastics) factory effex dvs scribble graphics: $95
polish swingarm: free
pro taper grips in gray :$15
new plastics set in black:$20 (ebay it) the atomik plastics are fugly
red barron flat seat and cover:$150
take pipe gaurd off:free
powder coat frame to match plastics:$150
12" front rim:$50 (ebay) the 14" looks gay
pitboss billet throttle 1/4 turn:$70
take stand off: free
renthal rear 42 tooth sprocket in red: $60
decent caps like dice ones :$4
hi-tensile bolt kit:$40
a genuine honda kill switch :$40

thats it ,i think its under a grand,if you put that stuff on it it should look unbelievably good you will be amazed i had a mate with a similar atomik and he wacked pro tapers ,new graphics ,and replaced those hidious plastics and seat and it looked like an expensive bike.do them mods they work real well

i was jokes, im mates with him, i need this bolt kit but for a agb-29 please help me fuckn engine mount bolt snapped -_-

franky lol its true soooooo true ,you really should have pumped that money into a better bike to start off with but none the less a grand with get ya some decent upgrades heres a list
rk 420 chain: $50
maxima pre oiled ready filter: $15
pro taper xr50 bars : $85
yz shorty levers:$30
kenda carlsbad rear tyre:$45
kenda millvile front tyre : $40
(if you have crf plastics) factory effex dvs scribble graphics: $95
polish swingarm: free
pro taper grips in gray :$15
new plastics set in black:$20 (ebay it) the atomik plastics are fugly
red barron flat seat and cover:$150
take pipe gaurd off:free
powder coat frame to match plastics:$150
12" front rim:$50 (ebay) the 14" looks gay
pitboss billet throttle 1/4 turn:$70
take stand off: free
renthal rear 42 tooth sprocket in red: $60
decent caps like dice ones :$4
hi-tensile bolt kit:$40
a genuine honda kill switch :$40

thats it ,i think its under a grand,if you put that stuff on it it should look unbelievably good you will be amazed i had a mate with a similar atomik and he wacked pro tapers ,new graphics ,and replaced those hidious plastics and seat and it looked like an expensive bike.do them mods they work real well
On ebay, you can ask the Pitboss dudes if you can do a buy it now for like, $45 inc postage.. i did that with mine.. stuff paying that much haha..

Ive got an atomik avenger.. already got Pro Taper Se bars on.. im going to do some major upgrades.. Fast ace forks, better frame, ishock or fastace shock.. 12inch front, 10inch back.. BBR exhaust, get some motor/carby work done.. shit like that..

You should have got an avenger man, the motox one is pretty crappy.. i hate the forks on it! haha

anyway.. keep us updated..

Dalt

Get fast ace forks or something.. they are worth like $800 or something and i reckon you could get some on ebay in USA shipped over for like $400 or something..

might sound a fair bit.. but fucking buying bike after bike.. waste of money man.

Latest posts

Back