Mods

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daniel40

Reaction score
hey everyone

i have $150 to spend on mods whats everyone think i should get a new chain or?? and whats better RK or D.I.D? Cheers Daniel.

New set of quality tyres and a quality chain would be a wise choice. I don't know whats better between RK and D.I.D. I have only used RK chains and sprockets before.

yeh how much is an rk chain?? and my bikes got flatspots so i need a 102.5 or 105 main jet are theses easy to install??

i was going to but people said its not worth it cause it will probably snap off.

it wont snap off all you have to do is weld a braket to the frame and then put some sort of rubber between the bracket and the oil cooler. this allows it to vibrate without stressing the bracket and will allow it to last for a very long time.

His frame already has a bracket. He needs an adaptor plate to plumb the oil cooler.

The MSO's have a reasonable chain to start with (they have a 428 pitch where most have a 420).

I would fix your flat spot and put a sticker kit on, save the rest of the money for something to break

i was thinking of getting a crankcase breather is there any of them that just bolt onto where the tappat cover is with out having a long hose??

i was thinking of getting a crankcase breather is there any of them that just bolt onto where the tappat cover is with out having a long hose??

isnt the long hose to stop water and dust and shit getting in?

i have no idea i want to find out more about these things.

i dont really want performance mods dont really need em i might get a 140cc later on but thats a maybe.

i dont really want performance mods dont really need em i might get a 140cc later on but thats a maybe.

Well get somthing to make it look flash or put the money away for future breakages like mentioned before

i might get one of those sano grafiti graphics kits like rkfinchs bike its in fotm hall of fame febuary wats people think of that stickerkit would it look good on my mso?? and where would i get it from.

Last edited:
crankase breather looks like a pretty cheap and easy mod...
no more than 5mins and $10-

but yeah why is the hose there?

Latest posts

Back