money bike video, messin.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bones

Reaction score
hay guys, found this, not the best vid but i am interested to find out what these bikes are as at the end of the vid one of them rockets off and they seem pretty freckin fast for such a little bike. any ideas on what they could be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA2b-CEtS6s

Cheers, Tony.

terra moto have a road registerable bike, fkn awesome, im going to look into that for sure as i love riding these bikes and it would be a nice little quick way to get from a to b.

thanks trashthumpy :D.

Cheers, Tony.

mannn, their pimp, i want one so bad to ride to work on, would be so awesome. im so getting one :D

does anyone else know of street legal 125's that we can use like this terra moto. do you know if its possible to make your current bike street legal.??

any info would be awesome or weblinks.

thanks guys, Tony.

yeah does look like it, well similar anyway. and your right it does need a compliance plate so i am curious to know if these have one. will be interesting to find out as i have sent them an e-mail asking if this is the case as well as prices etc... will let you all know when i get the reply and what their answer is.

Cheers, Tony.

Yeah I'm keen too ....so cool just running down the street for milk and bread :D

Besides as long as the compliance and frame is good you could modify the f#ckery out of em couldn't ya ?:cool:

Last edited:
yeah aye, would be so awesome, just like getting a scooter like a yq100 or something except these look cool, sound awesome and go just as quick with a few mods cheap mods. that and you keep in wraps with your dirtbike so they feel the same as well. gotta get my motorbike licence first but thats only going to take 2 days, woot!

Cheers, Tony.

yeah yeah it was supposed to say monkey bike, my bad typo.

thanks for the correction

Cheers, Tony.

Yeh these bikes will be pretty good, I'm sure they will be around $4-5k for the Terra Moto Road Ripper.

In alot of countrys overseas they have KSR110's, I wish we could get them here.

thumpstar has a 05 model streat legal bike, but i don't think they allow them here?

Put some decent forks and some road/dirt tyres on it and you got a on/off road machine

yeh would be the best to have them here but yea as said they would retail for bout 4-5g's if not more

for me the price is of little issue because i am considering getting a yamaha yq100 scooter anyway, so the price is about the same, the speed is close to the same and more to my liking, its very cross compatible with other parts that i know well. the only thing i am questioning that still remains un-answered is if they would be road legal and available in in australia and more so in SA. i can only wait and see what terra moto have to tell me about it. anyway i will let you all know what the conclusion is.

Cheers, Tony.

I can't find the link right now but someone on this site has a registered bike (NSW plates)

hey guys,
i see motovert are releasing a street leagal bike the rx125
which will be available in australia and also registerable, they havnt really released much details yet but should be awsome!!!

Latest posts

Back