Money you have blown!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cigies OMG they are such a waste.........mmm but good....mmm having one right now................i spend alot of money on gambling me and pokies have a lovely relationship........hummm well i hate to admit i do spend way to much on clothes......way way way too much.. but hey a girl's gotta look good!!! man i suck.

Most Expensive ..

By far the most expensive evil waste of money I have ever experienced was a WOMEN ...

They are even worse than old British motorcycles and your always left just hoping for one *good* ride but you never quite get it.

Instead you just end up having to replace some part every week and you end up with just a lot of annoying tiresome bloody maintence work and you want to give up and throw the towel in but the chance that you might actually get some joy keeps you going because they could be so good if they were not such a confused collection of contradictory stupidly designed parts!

*EVIL*

This was about motorcycles wasn't it???

Cars would have to be number 1 for me

Owned 3 in the past 2years.
Neither one made rego
$4500 on a gemi - lasted bout 4months before i lost me licence- sold for 1800
$1500 on a HX Tunna - lasted 2months - sold to a mate for $400
$2500 on a WB Pani- lasted 1year - mate blew the motor - sold $1200

xbox and games and controllers, puttin it on xbox live all that
RC car - fun for about 3days
random toys while shoppin with the missis - im 22. dont need any toys, but get em anyway.
parts for me bike. its a POS. why buy parts for it, haha.

think thats bout it. i hope.

yeah cars are a killer..

bought a subaru 6months ago for $4,500, sold it a couple of weeks ago for $1,200... F**K!!
cars suck.

lets see
$52000 on my car new lux 4x4 sr5 plus $8000 worth of mods it to it lift kit,tyres,sidesteps,rims all the usual stuff
$5000 on my 50 and now just bought a new one 09 crf50
$9500 on me new bike 09 yz250f
$106000 on my boat which is for sale due to it broke my leg haha well i crashed wakeboarding and broke my leg real bad

thats just this year haha i spend way to much

I've waisted 100s of $$ oh bloody rc cars... and my dad rekons if i buy a mororbike it will be the same ammount of hassle as a nitro rc car, can some one tell my dad thayre not?!? or are they?

i bort 2 rc cars at 90 each 1 at 60 and 3 at 20 (the 20 buck 1s were for cheap parts)
umm my dvd player for 50 sold it for 20 a month later.
my ps2 well i got me money back:D
my bike 300
my bmx bike 100 coz i rebuilt it
my mobile phone on a plan is a waste of money coz i go over it allways:D
haha

oh and clayto thay are worth it:D

lets see
$52000 on my car new lux 4x4 sr5 plus $8000 worth of mods it to it lift kit,tyres,sidesteps,rims all the usual stuff
$5000 on my 50 and now just bought a new one 09 crf50
$9500 on me new bike 09 yz250f
$106000 on my boat which is for sale due to it broke my leg haha well i crashed wakeboarding and broke my leg real bad

thats just this year haha i spend way to much

You have been pimping hard homey:eek:

Latest posts

Back