Monsoon 125cc 2007

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nissanman

Reaction score
make. monsoon/bse 125cc 2007

specs. lifan 125cc
usd forks
n1234 gear box
19mm carby
chromolly reinforced frame
12inch front and rear tyres
90km max
braided brake lines

who this bike is for. im not the lightest person and this bike carries me fine and also rides pretty well and is pretty fast

price. 800

so far this has been a great little bike no probs yet although i crashed it so i replaced the bent hangers with pro tapers ive upgraded the carby to a mikuni 25mm with uni filter i put a cdi unit on it and have replaced spark plug and added a fuel filter. future mods include chunkier tyres upgraded suspension better exhaust system maybe some engine work or a 140cc.

please click the attachment to check it out

Attachments

• pitty1.jpg
    pitty1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 191
It looks alot like a BSE bike I bought not long ago. I was sure the motor was a ducar. Is it 1 down 3 up start in any gear? My motor looks exactly the same and its not start in gear.

Attachments

• file2.JPG
    file2.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 81
  • file1.JPG
    file1.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 31
do they stock alot of bikes.. do u hav an adress or wat its near, cos i live N'side Brisbane.

um i bought it at schulz imports at virginia, and its a lifan motor its not start in any gear but it is n1234

Thanks So i guess mine might be a lifan too. but with different gear spec.

my mate has one of these but orange BikePics - 2006 KTM 50 EXC

make. monsoon/bse 125cc 2007

specs. lifan 125cc
usd forks
n1234 gear box
19mm carby
chromolly reinforced frame
12inch front and rear tyres
90km max
braided brake lines

who this bike is for. im not the lightest person and this bike carries me fine and also rides pretty well and is pretty fast

price. 800

so far this has been a great little bike no probs yet although i crashed it so i replaced the bent hangers with pro tapers ive upgraded the carby to a mikuni 25mm with uni filter i put a cdi unit on it and have replaced spark plug and added a fuel filter. future mods include chunkier tyres upgraded suspension better exhaust system maybe some engine work or a 140cc.

please click the attachment to check it out

i just got oe recently its not the fancy one but it just something for to muck around on

looks alright yea i was up towards that area virginia other day shoodve stopped in there

Latest posts

Back