Monsoon pit bike test V2

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jono

Reaction score
Gday my fellow miniriders

I've been bizy riding my big bike lately because all 5 of our pit bikes are broken down:( I hope to fine the time to fix them this summer :) . Anyhow, I was looking through our video collection and I found a pit bike vid that we made at the same time as we made "Monsoon pit bike test" 2 years ago, but I had not uploaded it yet. So if your interested to view it check it out here. YouTube - Monsoon pit bike test V2

Also here is a couple of links to some of my big bike vids YouTube - Suzuki cross 2008 3rd round part two(check out the "Lazy afternoons" vid, shot with Dads new HD slow motion camera, I'm riding my Yellow YZ 250 F, YouTube - Jono's lazy afternoonhahaha):D

Cheers Jono Dirtbike

nice to see you back Jono.

Hmm you seem to have new big bikes all the time haha lucky

here he is ,the guy who every 1 wants to know ,WHO THE HELL IS HE ,and where did he come from

good on ya jonny and another congrats on the win lastweekend mate

Well done ,now we need to get this kid a miniriders jersey to rep us in the land of big bike racein

say Gday to the ol boy for me

nice vids mate.....wats the go with the floppy mudgaurds on that crf lol they all over the place

Hahaha how Aussie is his accent when he says ''Heavy duty Lifan motor'' lol

Good stuff Jono and nice mono ;)

Thanks Snitshy thanks everybody for you kind comments. The floppy mudgaurds are what happends all the time its just that you don't see it, but at 300fps you get to see eveything thats goes on with the voilence of motocross. Kool hey? Dad is gunna do some slowmoton video of my pit bike and upload it for ya all ta see :D . Thanks again, cheers Jono.

Latest posts

Back