More hot t-bones footage..get in for your fortnightly serving! ;)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice , but that guy on the yamaha at the end like neely stacked lol.

m0p

haha yeah his nose was pointing downwards pretty steep about half way in the air..he just gave it a shit full and saved himself lol
there was a pretty decent stack on the table top..the guy landed a bit crossed up and did a bit of a powerslide then highsided and landed flat on his back, but he had armour on so he was ok....good to see he was using protection ;)

haha, awesome geezus..

Looks like a mad riding spot, Watching riding videos makes me depressed now :( .. Reminds me of the times I used to go riding.. Still need to get the mofo fixed.

haha, awesome geezus..

Looks like a mad riding spot, Watching riding videos makes me depressed now :( .. Reminds me of the times I used to go riding.. Still need to get the mofo fixed.

yh same here lol

preety kool... would be mad to have sumthing like that in ma backyard.. pitty u boys live in sa.. i need some fella's to ride with..Im sure ill find sumthing though... that table top would me ther ferfect size just to muck around on aye.. keep that sprocket spinning boiz.. laterz

awsome i love your video's. im coming down 2 SA soon for a trail bike race. mind if i ride with you's a bit.

Latest posts

Back