More Power???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helmotbros

Reaction score
I just bought a Pitpro 250cc and was just wondering how i can get more horsepower out of the loncin engine? Can anyone help me???

Spend some cash and buy an irk/slinger upgrade, new uni filter, 1/4 throttle, new plug and depending on if u wanna go faster top speed wise get a bigger front sproket and smaller back or if u wanna go hard as down low get a smaller front larger back and make sure u maintain the bike man!!

port you head and manifold and free up exhaust flow aswell

say i wanna go hard down low what size sprocket do i need to get front and back (teeth wise)

depends what u have now i went down to on the front, to a 14 tooth. A Tooth on the front is normally equivilant to 2 to 3 on the back, so how many teeth do you have now on each tell me that and i can tell u what u need to get

yer i no that sidney, that why i asked what he had. what do 250's normally run anyways?

no comparison between the pitpro and a crf250 but thats because theres like a $6000 price difference. i dont have alot of cashola so i chose this one and now i can spend more money puttin sweet mods on.

cool mate those ideas that were said b4 should free her up a lil
also if u can get a dremmil and polish the mafiold and exaust port that also will free her up a lil

shave weight off anyway u can ie change out to billet what eva u can
also let us no how she goes id be intersted as i aint seen 1 of these yet
where did ya pic her up ?

thanks for the ides snitchy luckily i just recently got a dremmil the other day. Yeah id been lookin for a while at all different types of bikes but i didnt want a 50 coz its probably to little for me and i saw this one on the pitpro website and thought of what i could do to it. havnet had much of a ride yet but once i have ill let u all know how it goes. should be sweet

you should search the threads theres plenty of threads like this

"how can i get more power"
etc etc

all of them help.
chances are therl be one to do with 250s
:D

Latest posts

Back