motard build motovert pro limited edition

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I presume that's Grnman's old setup?

Either a YX160 or 160HO will do well (I like the YX's)... Then throw the usual v2 head, 30mm carb etc on it and you'll have yourself a rocket :)

i think heard the yx160 performes better on tard then the 160ho and 160ho is better on dirt
not sure if im right tho

Motard build....

Put an engine in it and you have the best mini tard in AUS IMO.

Saw it at PI, unfortunately not running.

Derbi 125!!

what do you recon dave i need something that will rev up quick and fly out of the corners and will rev high and keep going yx160 or 160ho i need to no cause dad will go pick one up this weekend cause im racing at winton what would you get?

what do you recon dave i need something that will rev up quick and fly out of the corners and will rev high and keep going yx160 or 160ho i need to no cause dad will go pick one up this weekend cause im racing at winton what would you get?

If your not going to put a v2 or akumar head on, get the 160HO, if going to work it, get the YX. That's what I had at Phillip Island.

I thought it was the Vic RR champs at Winton for the moriwaki and metrakit this weekend?? Can you race the pitty against them. I'd love to smash it on mine if I could.

If your not going to put a v2 or akumar head on, get the 160HO, if going to work it, get the YX. That's what I had at Phillip Island.

I thought it was the Vic RR champs at Winton for the moriwaki and metrakit this weekend?? Can you race the pitty against them. I'd love to smash it on mine if I could.

yea im going to put v2 posh and everythingk on it so yea ill probs go the yx
yea im racing my 80 for the vic rr chamionships this weekend at winton i got practice today :)

Latest posts

Back