• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motard rims and tyres 12"

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

de-longhi

Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION:
Set of BRAND NEW Rims including NEW tires, discs, sprocket ect;
Rims: Complete set of CNC black 12" rims. 2.5" front / 2.75" rear to suit 15mm axel
Tires: Innova motard style tires
Discs: 19cm rear, 22cm front. Will also include 20cm disc I have spare if ya need to swap em over.
Sprocket: 38 Tooth
ALL BRAND NEW, some small scratches here and there from trying to fit on bike.

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:
$100- cash on pick up
Will conceder shipping but you will be looking at approx $50 shipping as item is heavy

REASON FOR SELLING:
Was told they would fit on my bike but front rim is too wide for my forks.

EXTRA INFO:
Back rim fit my bike fine and looked awesome but the front is too wide for my bike. As it is a road reg bike I didnt want to modify too much to try and make it fit. My 50cc bike already looks pretty suspect with a 155z hanging out of it :cheeky-smiley-031:
Happy to try and help with measurements or whatever, but as the front rim did not fit my bike I will not guarantee they will fit yours. But im guessing they would fit most pit bikes.

Will post up or mms more pics if interested.

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:
S.A.
West Adelaide pick up or Thebarton area during work hours
PM me or reply to this post if you want to contact me. I will be happy to give you my phone # and/or answer any further questions

Attachments

• Motard%20wheel.jpg
    Motard%20wheel.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:
What brand are the tyres?
What is the width of the front hub?
What brand are the wheels, where did you buy them? Australia? Overseas?
Interested if they fit my bike.

@ android - thanks mate

@ rumble

the tyres are Innova AI-3008 see link below

Innova Tires

I do not know the brand of rims but i found a site stocking them as they are a pretty standard motard rim see link below for specs and mesurments

Wheels pair 12'' alu tubeless -2.50/2.75''- - Re. Wheel 12 - Rear wheel - Frame parts - - 2527 - Pit Bike Parts and Dirt Bike, UPOWER dirt bike, dirt bike PZF, JOKER dirt bike, dirt bike APOLLO, - http://www.dirt-bike-store.com

Ill measure the fromt hub tonight for ya.

Bought them off some dude on this site, he assured me they would fit my bike, as i reckon they fit most pittys. Its just mine is a motovert RX50 road rege bike so might be a little different.

If you are in adelaide you are more then welcome to come try the front rim on the bike if you can be bothered

will these fit a dhz dp160?

Hey, im not 100% sure. I assume they would fit but if your not in adelaide to give em a try your self the best i could is measure my forks and let you know how much wider they will need to be.

The back rim will fit for sure

Do you know if the rx50 and rx125 run the same forks, frame?

Different forks, same frame.

the RX50 use generic forks, the rx125 uses the mazzochi's

If i remember ill measure the distance between my forks tonight so you can get a better idea of what they will fit in.

Ok cheers, I have a rx125 I'm looking for motards to suit, if they fit Ill buy them.

Hey is this still for sale?

hey there

I still have the rims and they are still for sale... but at the moment i am holding the for someone else..

If interested when would you want them by? i may be able to contact the other member and see if he is still interested

so the tyres are sold? how much for the rims with postage to melbourne?

Latest posts

Back