motard sa

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

$heepy

Reaction score
where are some minimotrad places in sa??? cos i would like to come along and watch some show dad the pit bikes and stuff like that to show him that there not all shit and as bad as he thinks they are.

also cos i would like to get into motard for a bit of fun and i want to see what its like.

any help would be great

where are some minimotrad places in sa??? cos i would like to come along and watch some show dad the pit bikes and stuff like that to show him that there not all shit and as bad as he thinks they are.

also cos i would like to get into motard for a bit of fun and i want to see what its like.

any help would be great

Maylands used to hold races, or he knew somthing about it, send him an email/pm, dont know if its still going on.

Only other motard track I know of that let motorcycles on is the pt gawler one which I think is only open for gokarts at the moment.

Dreamah used to race minimotard. Not sure where the track is but he lives in Adelaide.

Hi Guys.
Yes we have put a few Motard races on at Pt Gawler previously,but we are still waiting on Pt Gawler to get themselves sorted before we can do it again.

There is a Pocket Bike race on this Saturday arvo/night at Pooraka Mini GP track and a few of the "Motarded" guys usually turn up to have a bash too.
Some weeks the number of Motards turning up is good other times no-one turns up !!

Cheers Brian

Latest posts

Back