*Motard Tires* 10" & 12"

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamah

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Thought I would Start a Motard Tire Thread, As my self & some people had some Problems finding what tires will Fit, work, perform Ect. ect. ect.

After lots of Looking And Listening to advice, I Went with Som Bridgestone B01's As they will fit my rims best, and Will perform Really well.
Bridgestone B01's
http://mc.bridgestone.co.jp/en/products/hoop/b01.html

The standard MotoVert Expert Rims are 1.60 Front, and 185 Rear, So If you have simliar sizes Stick to Bridgestone, Dunlop or Pirelli.

If your Rims are a little bigger, the Best options would be Bridgestone, or Michelin (pilots)
(Most Scooter Tires will come in 12" & 10")

Well this is what I have found... Cheers ;)

Cheers mate hould be helpful. I read some people use Dunlop TT91 on 10", if memory serves..

Yea good mate, There arnt to many Motards around with 10" apart from Genuine italian Polini Motard, and Of course 50's But I havent seen to many 50's Set up as motard, Mainly Dirt and Some Stunt...

I got a set of Continental's from Dom @ City motorbikes. He had them new lying around. I was wrapped with them! very good and didn't have any slides or problems at all with them. still got them on the 110!

As for 12", there is a huge range. Pilot Powers seem to be one of the best overall

i use a cheapy for the back coz i love to slide it around the corners, & usally a Metzler on the front

I am looking to start doing motard riding. I am looking for a tires for a 12in (1.60) front and a 12in (1.85) rear. What type of prices would i be looking at? And does anyone know a place around brisbane to get this type of tire?

Latest posts

Back