motor cutting out

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hay feelas just wondering whether you guys could through any sugestions at me i have my pitboss 110cc and when ever the motor gets hot it cuts out as if i turn the ignition off and i have replaced the coil pack the spark plug and the cdi box. I have cleaned my carbie and my jets i havent checked my fuel screen at my tank tap so im going too check it tomorow and i have checked my rocker clerances and the are all good if you guys have any sugestions please shre cheers guys. mitch.

kink in the fuel line ? i had this problem last week, it made the sound as if the bike was out of fuel. there was a kink in the line blocking it and shutting the bike off

pretty much the only things it could be is either a spark or fuel problem

does it idle hot, does it start again when it stops? if so check you float level if you havent already, if it is on the verge it will cut out hot, good luck

i tink it is the pulse pickup coil is out of adjustment so ill hav a play tamorow nite and we will see what happens. thanks helmotbros im a diesel fitter 3rd yr apprentice atm so yeah i will let you guys know what the outcome is cheers mitch

hay guys just thort id let you know what i found with my bike the magneto coil is breaking down when its hot and when you hook your multimeter up you can see the coils loosing voltage and breaking down so now its just too find the parts and fix this bad cat.

Back