Motorbike Camper Trailers

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Can anyone put me onto any good motorbike camper trailers?

Been searching the interwebs but hard to find a good one.

Just want to be able to chuck bikes on and go so I can easily go camping a bit more.

Cheers.

Nick

I have a Sang Yong Actyon (aka Samsung lol) at the moment but looking at getting a Holden Colorado.

Sang Yong will tow pretty much anything though. Mercedes motor.

Doesn't have to be a 4wd type trailer. Just something that easy to setup and can have a BBQ and a few thing hanging off the sides.

Yeah but way too much messing around.

Would rather just buy a complete one and be done with it.

Thanks but pass. Way too much effort.

I have 0 metal fabrication skills. lol

I have a mate that could do it but would still be a lot of messing around. Plus I want to keep the normal bike trailer for one day rides.

Surely there has to be something out there pre made for around 5k??

Got a link to that man?

Can't do it off the back of car as it's a work car.

I was thinking about doing that. Would prefer to get something seperate though as the ski is going at the end of summer.

450 time ahh yeah. :)

So no one know's of any company that makes them up?

These are the first ones that spring to mind
http://www.shippshape.com.au/home.htm

sure there are others.
this is the sort of setup i reckon would work.
0.jpg

Last edited:
Never heard of anything like that before mate? I checked your link, that looks like the biz. How much are they asking? Like the boys said a roof topper on a 7x5 would be the go! And spend what ever you saved on a decent webber q and fridge/freezer! Couldn't imagine it would cost anymore than $350 to knock a steel frame on your trailer. There would only be a $150 worth of steel in it! Got any mates with a welder.

Latest posts

Back