motorbike mechanic in melb

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tshaw44

Reaction score
hi i got a crf50 and im gonna get a few mods to my engine and i wanna get my carby rejeted and shit just wondering if anyone knoes of good mechanic in melb i live in keilor/taylors lakes area and i dont wanna go bikesplus of somewere like that and pay like 80 buks a hour and there always booked anyway thanks

You could try Zorron at Westside Motorcycles on Mcintyre rd just at the sunshine ave end. I dont know what his mechanical service is like but it may be worth looking into. Let us know how you go.

You could try Zorron at Westside Motorcycles on Mcintyre rd just at the sunshine ave end. I dont know what his mechanical service is like but it may be worth looking into. Let us know how you go.

nah man been there before his a bit of a rip off was gonna charge me $90 buks to just refloat my carby 5 min job and now im goin redwing honda in heilderberg(spelling)and the guy is doin it for free :p but yeh trying to find another place thats abit cheaper but thanks anyway mate :)

Yeah I thought that would be the case lol. I only go there to use his tyre changing machine and I also get him to order me in JT sprockets which he gives to me at great prices.

What mods do you want to get done apart from re jetting the carby?

Yeah I thought that would be the case lol. I only go there to use his tyre changing machine and I also get him to order me in JT sprockets which he gives to me at great prices.

What mods do you want to get done apart from re jetting the carby?

yeh how much he charge you to change tyres ?
i was gonna get the gasket mod done but i done that today myself just gotta put it back tegother just deciding to buy race cam tomorow if its worth it or not coz i was gonna get that done to but i worked out how to do it.so really all im gonna want done in a couple weeks is big bore kit put on and +1fork legs

Not 100% sure what he charges to change a tyre usually but I can ask him tomorrow coz I will be going there to get a front tyre put on for a Triumph Daytona.

Latest posts

Back