Motorbike/Pitbike stores in Adelaide

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sidney

Reaction score
Hey dudes.

I think this should be the official thread for pitbike stores in Adelaide, so we all know where to go for new bikes and spares parts!

Maylands Performance
Welcome To Maylands Performance

Stocks the Pitpro 138 and 49cc pocketbikes. Also has lots of spare parts and helmets for good prices.

SA Dirt Bikes
SA Dirt Bikes - new and used motorcycle parts for Husqvarna, Gas Gas, TM, VOR, Alfer, Derbi, Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki* - South Australia

Mostly sells bigger bikes but is good for spare parts and accessories.

SA Fun Bikes
Welcome to SA Fun Bike

Stocks spare parts and accessories.

Last edited:
hahaha the amigos's ah they crack me up evey time i go in their with there tying to sell me detonators and shit....lol funy blokes....but dodgy very dodgy

Id be supporting shops like Maylands / SAFB before shops like 3 amigos,

dont wanna turn this into a amigo bashing, but seriously they need to be watched!!!

Last edited:
remove three amigos please they dont deserve any advertising, sa dirt bikes supply all parts for pit bikes and have a couple in there and could order almost any part you need, motovert and kitaco, redbaron and others.

Dont even mention the blody 3 amigos arrghh take them off!!

SA Dirt Bikes! Its a bit more of a bigbike store but they sell alot of minibike parts and sometimes they sell the pitsterpro.

They have a big range of red baron parts, very good store!

Maby edit your first post with the stores which do supply pit bike stuff and quick description so anyone can see what stores there are in first post instead of looking through all posts and will look cleaner. So far i have got all my stuff from SA dirt bikes and they are ordering in my motovert outlaw motor too.

hahaha the amigos's ah they crack me up evey time i go in their with there tying to sell me detonators and shit....lol funy blokes....but dodgy very dodgy

yeah I second that, last time when I was wondering what's deal with their Pitsterpro, since I could use some parts. That shorty literially point this purely crap said that is Pitsterpro. Most funny part of the story he's start lecturing me about what is Pitsterpro while I've already got my genuine one. damn I wish I had cam at the time

what about DASSA I heard they are pretty good in the minibike biz. coz they are close to 3 amigo they've doing some amazing job for ppl can ride their shitz from aimgo again

yer true i seen the dassa ute around my work at wingfield and i keep seeing utes drive past with pittys on the back never knew where it was.

last time when I was there think the address is Lot 78 south Tce, winfield

Latest posts

Back