MotorVert Vs MSO Elite

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Motovert vs MSO

Hey guys, interesting comparison....

With the Motoverts I guess you are paying a bit extra for 1.) Genuine brand name parts (DNM, Pro Taper, Pro-grip, IRC) 2.) Quality materials (big difference of alloy in china (cast alloy compared to billet alloy) 3.)After sales support via dealer network.

MSO is probaly a good company & sell a good product, but they are still just an off the shelf chinese bike.

We deal with a few different brands of chinese bikes. Our main product is PITPRO (BEST VALUE BIKE FOR MONEY GOING AROUND). Just my 5 cents from someone who works in the industry.

okay guys, how about you stop telling the guy WHAT to do and start telling him the facts about the 2 so he can decide on his own merits?

the mojo is a good bike, this is prooven as it does have good quality parts, good customer service and a reputable name to back. take all this into consideration and your paying more for the customer service and a brandname. this is only in comparison to the MSO elite though. the mso has equally good parts if not better (well no their definatly better) a good name regardless of what people say, i have heard many stories of MSO driving half way to help you out, bike swaps and a great line of staff day in day out.

both bikes have good quality engines but one factor to note would be that lifan are chinese (but still a good brand) GPX (in the mojo) is also chinese but did some work with honda in the early stages of development (honda are always classed as #1 when it comes to mini's) realistically you need to look at the pro's and cons of each bike because its your money, dont buy what the community tell you to, buy what is BETTER...

pro's of the mso are the billet components, better, newer frame over the vert, solid lifan motor (can be considered a con in comparison to the gpx / jailing, front forks are outstanding etc etc...

pro's of the motovert are the undeniable customer service, good quality components 1 generation under the MSO, wikked DNM back shock etc etc....

one question i suppose you should ask yourself is when your carving though scurbland or whatever do you want to be thinking, "if anything breaks i wonder if motovert will replace it" OR "man this is sick, im so glad i got the better bike."

both bikes are good, this is undeniable BUT the truth of the matter is the MSO is a better bike for the money, may not have a name but motovert didnt have a reputable name when they first came into the market either now did they. it took the community to build that name for them, with MSO their allready well on the way to having a solid name and a top notch bike to go with it.

its your choice as to what you want to buy, just consider the aspects that have been said here and base your decision on quality and not what your being told to buy.

Cheers, Tony.

not that i have personaly ridden both! id put my money on mso... it has the alloy frame etc the motovert dosent!

Latest posts

Back