Motospeed X7R vs Pitpro 140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brocko

Reaction score
Hey guys ill be purchasing a pitbike soon and i was wondering wat you guys think would be the best chocie. I know they are pretty evenly priced, the X7R having the advantage of not having to fight on ebay of course haha.

Will the Motospeed bike have better suspension? Will the power of the Pitpro be noticably more than the Motospeed? Ill be doing your average bush riding, wasnt planning on spending to much more on mods either.

Cheers, Brocko.

where do u by the motospeed bike from??? (except the website)

i dont think you can get it anywhere else unless someone is selling theers second hand

The X7r is a good bike, I prefer the A style swing arm but the power will be less than the 140. I am not convinced that the 140 is a "better" motor than the 125 or if it is as strong and relaiable (it does have more power though)

I'd be just as happy with a 125 as a 140, theres really not much difference, it doesnt matter that much, Im happy with my pitpro but i'd say get the MSO, its only a matter of which set-up you preffer otherwise the two bikes are the same.

Latest posts

Back