Motovert 250 is here!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Kiss your atomic 250's goodbye and say hello to this bad boy:

EXPERT 125- Puzey Pitbike

This is not the actual motovert but looks the same. A few more modifications and upgrades have been made over this one but gives you an idea.

A 450 is in the works now too.......

Should be available in the next couple of weeks. Will let people know of a rough price if I can get one.

About time a quality company had a crack at the big bike market!!

ciniworx make a pretty good big bike

these puzey things have been around for a while it's just mojo are now the aussie distributors for them

and yes there is a 450 in the works but is the bike going to hold up to the power

and i'm still not real convinced by the water cooled loncin motor ciniworx has a new atv out with these in em and the pul pretty hard and the test bike is getting better as it loosen's up although they havn't got the carb set up right on any yet so they haven't got that crack you would expect
fun though and reliable so far
the 450 will be interesting

They are going to be sold as Motoverts not Puzey's.

Didn't even know Ciniwox made a 250. Bet you it has a mean price tag!! Curious to see how much these will be?

Are these motors the same as the one's in the Pitpro 250??

At least they don't fall to pieces like the Pitpro 250's. Damn they were bad.

ya i seen these puzzy things a while ago....haven't seen one in action yet tho

They are going to be sold as Motoverts not Puzey's.

Didn't even know Ciniwox made a 250. Bet you it has a mean price tag!! Curious to see how much these will be?

Are these motors the same as the one's in the Pitpro 250??

At least they don't fall to pieces like the Pitpro 250's. Damn they were bad.

na the pitpro has an old clanka lemon of a motor same as the atomik.

the puzey's where on the back of the adb mag a couple of months ago for around 3400 for the blingy model

yeah ciniworx 250 is pretty good
they've only got the air cooled loncin in em
but have proven to be a competitive bike i know a bloke that does enduro's on one and he loves it
i think they retail at 2800 or somwhere there not sure

here's a link to em CXF250

while you ron the ciniworx website have a look at the new expert
they have the same running gear as mine but have a steel frame and a 160 motor in em the are gunna retail at about 2600 from memory
he is also gunna bring in a cheaper version with conical hubs and without all the bling bits
2009 EXPERT 160 MS MINI

the puzey xtr2 mx 250 lc retails for $3.690 and they also have a motard/enduro model for $3.890
not a bad price, they look pretty solid..

i hear ya mate

but you couldn't give me a pitpro to ride

tell me have ya hit any actual jumps on it? over 25ft? how many k's has it done?

the issue's will come mate trust me

i reckon ive done maybe 1000kms and ive done jumps through out the forest fairly big but ive never measured them but i would say maybe 20ft,and ive 10ft drops on

yeah i flog the ass of my ciniworx every weekend
i'm a fat ass dude and i jump the thing all day and neva have a issue in fact i rarely have to tighten a bolt or the chain all i do is oil and air filter

now i strapped a gps on my bike before christmas and measured the distance i did for the day and it was about 60km's was a bit over but it got me walking a couple of times

so compare the 60+ km's i do almost every weekend at race pace hitting jumps woops hard braking stutters smashing into berms and generally giveing the bike a hard time (i did get 6 months out of my g/box which i'm pretty happy with for a china)
to the 1000k's you're bike has done through the bush on smooth easy trails regardless of the jumps your bike hasn't worked that hard

now i was at the 50's brotherhood shootout after 3 riders so about 20laps of the track the suspension on the pitpro 160 had flogged out so did the atomik
so how long do you think your bike would last in my hands?

i should go riding with ya one day you'd have some good spots out your way yeah

If you haven't had problems with your Pitpro 250, you will mate. I gurantee it. It's only a matter of time.

I was on the unoficial product test for last years 250. 15km mark, back brakes blew out (the first of 3 times), throttle jammed (not a good combo together lol). 30km mark, clutch comploetly gone. Then the hoses started blowing off. And we did a tonne of preventitive maintanence before we even started riding it!! Is is the worst bike I have ever seen. It's still sitting in the shed after all that. Got a lot of potential, just not execution. lol. The idea is that a dirtbike should be able to be ridden reasonable hard.

That Ciniworx looks alright. Just doesn't look the same quality as there smaller cc bikes?? Just an observation.

PFFFFFFT
20ft and 10ft drops......i think not....sorry i mean i know not

These bikes have been around for a whiel and there not motoverts. There Puzeys. They sell them in brunswick, victoria(FX RACING) for around $3000-$4500 depends which you want. They dont look too bad for a china.

I think I must have my wires crossed. Maybe I was shown this as this is what the new Motovert basically looks like. I know Motovert's one will land in the next few days and i will get some pics to chuck up.

motovert now own the Puzeys range, due to the fact that stoney creek went under,, so they are no longer Puzeys and now labled as Motovert 250

Latest posts

Back