Motovert Pro GPX 125 Race Engine Top Speed Run - 99.5km/h

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junkee

Reaction score
Testing the top speed on my 2007 Motovert Pro with my new 2010 GPX 125 Race Engine...

Top Speed = 99.5km/h

Enjoy =)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0LqbiXOUxfk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0LqbiXOUxfk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

max speed run with no protective gear on?
someones an idiot.
but nice vid. could use some editing though.

Yeh I thought about editing it but then you get the haters on youtube saying its fake etc lol

And hey... I had a helmet on =)

Nice vid, I said the same thing luck i had a helmet on..And that is from go half the speed..

PIC_0060.jpg
PIC_0061.jpg

PIC_0063.jpg

ouch chonda, how long ago did you do that?

and yeah you should where protective gear mate.
but still i didn't know a 125cc motor could go that fast

good effort :)

hahaha a while ago,, SO kidie wear safely gear.. dirt bike are made for dirt...lol

Nice vid, I said the same thing luck i had a helmet on..And that is from go half the speed..

Farrk!! That sucks dude... Next time ill wear some extra gear =)

I bet you want that extra 0.5 REAL bad don't you?

Hahaha... Yes!

This weekend... So look out for a new vid ;)

but still i didn't know a 125cc motor could go that fast

good effort :)

Either did I... I was expecting like 85-90 km/h or so... I wonder how much faster it will go if i buy an OKO FlatSlide Carbie hehe

I run 15 - 35 on my motard and I haven't hit top speed on that, mostly because I shit my pants when I get to around 90.. I reckon it could top 120 easy.

Gearing is everything when you want to go fast.

Yeh I thought about changing the gearing to go faster... But to be honest i don't want to try beat top speeds... It was just a test to see how the new motor goes...

It actually needs more bottom end because when coming out of tight corners in 2nd you need to clutch fan it to get the revs up... But when it does it flys =)

I got to 99.8 down the back stretch of the tard track.

yx150 16/37.

Latest posts

Back