Motovert pro take 2 byford

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitchd

Reaction score
Finally got back to byford an on the bike! My battery went dead for the other races which i finshed 3rd after sliding out on the straight. And 2nd in the last race from a few mistakes an the throttle tube unscrewing from the holder.
Hope you enjoy the footage

GO PRO: pitbike race byford - YouTube

top stuff mitch thanks for posting mate

top stuff mitch thanks for posting mate

Cheers! No worries mate. Was spewing the gopro died the other races would have been a bit more interesting to watch

the bike sounded great mate, one of the best colour schemes i have ever seen with those certain colours, only you could make a blue boyesen magneto cover blend like that dude.

the bike sounded great mate, one of the best colour schemes i have ever seen with those certain colours, only you could make a blue boyesen magneto cover blend like that dude.

Yer im defiantly happy with the note she makes now. Thanks mate, was a bit ify when i ordered it but yer it defiantly works well. So stoked with how the bike came up. An it hauls for a lil bike. Would love to get it on to abit more open flowing track with jumps

Latest posts

Back