motovert road legal motard pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Le|Garage

Reaction score
1186480091.jpg

1186480184.jpg

bigger pics, can't link them for soem reason
viewer.php

viewer.php

Last edited by a moderator:
i think it looks kinda funny. i dont think i would buy one. no good for the bush, no good in the paddocks and my mates track...i bet all those lights and speedos and plastics arent cheap when u stack and smassh it all. and surely if u wanna do any decent speeds on the road u couldnt hold it up around top revs for long or would do damage to the engine pretty quicky. only good for putting around town and would prefer to spenfd another few g's and buy a proper road bike. although would look cool cruising the streets in sydney or somewhere wher u arent going very fast all the time.
i live 10 mins outa town at 90km/h i dont think the bike would like to be pinned for 10 mins.
thats just my opinion.

looks good but does it perform like a normal roadbike? or issit just like a 125

Take the original bits off and keep them and put some crappy light and blinkers on, change the zhaust and tyres and go riding wherever you want without getting busted by the cops. Ride it to get there, ride it home, pop a few monos in big W car park sounds like fun to me.

mad as man they look sweet i would buy one.

m0p

i wouldnt want to ride that thing on the road ... rather ride a road bike on the road :)

Take the original bits off and keep them and put some crappy light and blinkers on, change the zhaust and tyres and go riding wherever you want without getting busted by the cops. Ride it to get there, ride it home, pop a few monos in big W car park sounds like fun to me.

Exactly!!! Thats the main reason they made this bike. :D

Can't help but noticed the low quality brake caliper. If they are what I think they are, the entire caliper and carrier plate is a one piece unit.

Exactly, thats why it appeals to me, if I had one of these I could do what I do without worrying about cops. I live in an area where there are alot of tracks but you have to ride on the road to get around to them. I'd have soooooo many riding places so easily if I had one of these. Thats also why Im buying a wr250f instead of a yz250f etc.

not too bad ey, id probably consider buying one but ive got two many projects on the go and not enuf room in da shed. my 2 cents

i wouldnt want to ride that thing on the road ... rather ride a road bike on the road :)

Exactly! That thing is ugly. I doubt it will meet any Australian Standards to be legal, regardless what their intentions are.

The thing would probably be revving to shit house to make 80kms it's too small.

Ruby could relate to this... When riding a bike, even a big one, people for some reason just don't see you out there and on this size what chance do you have on the road a 60kg Chinese bike vs. a 1.2 tonne car.

I just hope that anyone that gets one of these is really careful out there.

Latest posts

Back