Motovert RX odd hub size?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DLay

Reaction score
Hi all,

Currently getting my 2008 RX50 back on the road.

I wrote off the rear motard rim on it off so i banged on an old complete set of 14"/12" rims off a 2008 MSO 140 Elite. However the rear hub is about 1'' narrower than the Motovert stock hub. Not a major problem seeing how the rear brake is blown anyway but i just would like too know if its a custom size or not before i get a set of 12"/12" billet rims.

Cheers for any help!

Dlay

I'm running 12/12 DHZ MOTARD rims on mine and they look great mate.. but the stock brake discs nee
d to be changed as they don't fit my current rims , be carefull choosing disc brake as u need to.be able to drill/mount the magnet onto it for the speedo pickup

I'm running 12/12 DHZ MOTARD rims on mine and they look great mate.. but the stock brake discs nee
d to be changed as they don't fit my current rims , be carefull choosing disc brake as u need to.be able to drill/mount the magnet onto it for the speedo pickup

I,m sorry but could you explain that a little more :/

I am in need of a new rear on my RX 125 (motovert) and haven't a clue what to buy... i was told that i cant just put any rim on there because of the hub. Is that because the bolt pattern on the rotor is different?

^hey mate your probably best of making a new thread in the appropriate section and asking it there. More people will see it and be sure to help you!!!

Latest posts

Back