motovert rx v2 head

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prox666

Reaction score
20140105_162509.jpg
20140105_162432.jpg
I just finished installing the 64mm cylinder v2 head
And the pe28 keihin carby on the z155 in my rx
I also got a kitaco super coil
And a ooraceing cdi box its the same set up as my cini cxz and it rips in that bike
I can wait to try it in this bike

Attachments

• 20140102_152216.jpg
    20140102_152216.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Awesome mate, a 177cc should really make that rx a drag bike from the lights lol.

I'd be going for some stronger clutch springs :) soonish

Now... whenever you feel like selling it........

have you done anything in the way of de-comp? If not, be carefull when firing it up...

Edit: And by "be carefull" i mean roll start only :)

Good job but wow your exhaust pipe fits completely crappy all the bends are wrong

Good job but wow your exhaust pipe fits completely crappy all the bends are wrong

Yeah the v2 head is a klx style and no doubt the previous engine was a crf style exhaust port.

have you done anything in the way of de-comp? If not, be carefull when firing it up...

Edit: And by "be carefull" i mean roll start only :)
I got no decomp they arent that hard to start at all

Yeah the v2 head is a klx style and no doubt the previous engine was a crf style exhaust port.

Its just a dhz pipe I brought when I brought the 155z to replace the 50 it look wrong because its a klx style pipe to fit the z155 motor but its a crf style frame thats why the pipe looks weird I wana better pipe like a yoshi
I got this same motor set up in my cini and the yoshi mad a nice diffrence

Last edited:
Its just a dhz pipe I brought when I brought the 155z to replace the 50 it look wrong because its a klx style pipe to fit the z155 motor but its a crf style frame thats why the pipe looks weird I wana better pipe like a yoshi
I got this same motor set up in my cini and the yoshi mad a nice diffrence

4 sure it will be sweet then mate ! get rid of that eye sore setup and put on something sick

I got no decomp they arent that hard to start at all
Fair enough, I've heard nothing but nasty stories about kick start gears going on em without them one installed. In saying that DHZ did say it wasn't needed when I brought mine, but is heard to many stories from many different people saying otherwise. Is a good kit either way mate, she'll certainly move along nicely now :)

Went for a test ride this morning its a lot more fun now
It goes good
Now I just need a nice pipe to finish it off the problem with a pipe is
The v2 is klx port and the frame is crf50 style so its gana have to be a cut and weld job
To get the most out off the v2 head u need a good pipe and carb set up

Latest posts

Back